The 7 Deadly Sins of Google Ads
Thou shalt not commit these sins, lest thou wish to spend hard earned coins and see no profit 😬
- Don’t do Google Ads if your business is not a good fit for it – you will waste your money.
- Don’t try to do it yourself unless you have years of experience and a successful track record.
- Don’t start a campaign without prior research – keywords, search volume, click prices, competitors, barriers to entry, etc.
- Don’t start a campaign unless your landing pages are as good as, or better than, your competitors.
- Don’t start out with automated bidding strategies, you will waste your budget.
- Don’t use Google Ads if your profit per sale is tiny – you won’t absorb the cost of sale (see point 1).
- Don’t run a campaign without proper conversion tracking – you won’t know what’s working or not working.
Hope the above is useful! If I can give you any advice, just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.