Are you seeing low conversion rates, high cost per conversion, and low ROI?
Or are you just unsure whether your Google Ads are performing as well as they should be?
The reason companies use Google Ads is to find customers, but that process needs to be profitable. The cost to acquire a new customer needs to be significantly less than the value of a customer to your business.
The concept is simple but the execution can be complex. If not set up and managed correctly, Google Ads can fail to perform properly, potentially wasting your marketing budget. If you’re concerned about your campaigns, you need a professional second opinion.
Get your FREE Google Ads campaign review today
- Account Structure – See whether your account structure is supporting or holding back the performance of your campaigns.
- Campaign Settings – Are you using the right settings, such as bid strategy, location targeting, ad settings, etc?
- Keyword Performance – Find out where your spend is going and whether it’s being wasted on irrelevant clicks.
- Ad Copy – We’ll identify if improvements and extensions to your ad copy can increase your click through rate.
- Landing Pages – Are your landing pages killing your ROI? It’s possibly the most overlooked factor in the success of Google Ads.
We’ll include all of our findings in a report for you, all free of charge. We like to give free advice, it’s great for our brand reputation and it often leads to new business in the long term, but there is never any obligation.
Want some free no-obligation advice?
If you think our review could help you, or you just want to ask some questions, please fill out the form on this page or call us on 01925 861 649 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to know more about us?